Drug & Alcohol Testing
- 74% of adults who use illegal drugs are employed
- Drug users are 5 times more likely to file a Worker’s Compensation claim
Benefits of Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Employers with drug test programs in place experience a 51 percent reduction in workplace injury within two years of implementing the program.
- A 5 percent to 20 percent annual insurance premium reduction is available in 15 states to employers that establish a drug free work place program.
- Test can be taken for legal or personal purposes.
LABS TO GO can perform tests anywhere. We can take between 5 and 12 panel tests, with some results in under five minutes. We test for:
- Amphetamines – AMP
- Barbiturates – BAR
- Benzodiazepines – BZO
- Cocaine – COC
- Marijuana – THC
- Methamphetamine – MET
- Oxycodone – OXY
- Phencyclidine – PCP
- Propoxyphene – PPX
- Opiates – OPI
- Methadone – MTD
- Ecstasy – MDMA
- Meperidine – Demerol (Pain medication)
- ETG – Alcohol
DOT and non-DOT specimens (non-rapid test types) are sent to a SAMHSA certified laboratory for processing. Results are typically processed within 24-48 hours. Additional SAMHSA lab testing is recommended to confirm non-negative rapid test results. All drug and alcohol tests are conducted using certified and approved SAMHSA testing products. All test programs are administered in accordance with Federal Drug Free Workplace Testing Guidelines, and state regulations. All tests results are handled promptly and in accordance to HIPAA rules and regulations.
Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Tests adhere to all DOT mandates (please contact us for list); all drug and alcohol testing devices are SAMHSA Certified
- DOT and non-DOT tests screen for: AMP, COC, THC, OPI, PCP, THC, 6-AM, MDMA
- Instant breathalyzer results; FDA 510(k) cleared
- Saliva alcohol testing is available. The zero tolerance level for DOT programs is a BAC >.02 percent
Hair Follicle Drug Testing
- 5 Panel – Amphetamines, Cocaine, Opiates, Phencyclidine, Marijuana (Extended Opiates available- Oxycodone, Oxymorphone, Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone)
- 13 Panel – Amphetamines, Methamphetamines, Benzodiazepines, Barbiturates, Methadone, Tramadol, Cocaine, Opiates, Fentanyl, Buprnorphine, Phencyclidine, Marijuana, Oxycodone, Oxymorphone,Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone
- 17 panel – Amphetamines, Methamphetamines, Benzodiazepines, Barbiturates, Methadone, Propoxphene, Meperidine, Tramadol, Cocaine, Opiates, Fentanyl, Ketamine, Buprenorphine, Zolpidem, Phencyclidine, Marijuana, Oxycodone, Oxymorphone,Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone
- LABS TO GO can assist with establishing a Drug-Free Workplace Program.
- Increase workplace efficiency by minimizing test travel time and confusion.
- Specimens are collected in accordance to your company’s requirements, as well as state and federal regulations.
- Tests offered: DOT and non-DOT traditional laboratory, Rapid Test, Hair Test, Oral Fluid, Blood Alcohol
- Employers have the option of sending employees to one of our local labs for testing at a discounted rate.
- On-site testing
- Results in under 5 minutes
Other mobile test options are available. Please contact us for more information.