Rapid Antigen Covid-19 Nasal Test
Results in 10 Minutes
This rapid test may be used for travel in certain circumstances but please confirm with requesting agency. We also offer the Covid-19 Nasal PCR test that is required to fill traveling requirements.
- No Doctor’s order or Insurance needed.
- Results in 10 Minutes
- Asymptomatic or symptomatic testing
- Highly sensitive and specific
- Made in America
- Not intended for home use
- Lateral flow assay
- Nasopharyngeal (nasal) swab specimen collection
- Detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen
- Identify acute infection in symptomatic patients with 88.4% sensitivity and 100% specificity
- Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection, particularly in those who have been in contact with the virus. Frequent testing is recommended. If acute infection is suspected, direct testing for SARS-CoV-2 is necessary.
- Results from one rapid test should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV-2 infection or to inform infection status. Those who receive negative results should still continue to follow physical safety protocol to avoid exposure. For those with positive results, isolation and follow-up testing is recommended. Consider follow up testing with molecular diagnostic to rule out infection in these individuals.